Once a template has been built, users can clone them with the click of a button.
When a template is cloned, all of the following are cloned with it:
- All inputs created
- All rules or conditionals added to an input
- All formatting added to an input
- The source file
How to Clone a Template:
- Once a template has been created and saved, the option ‘Clone a Template’ will appear.
- Click Clone a Template. After a moment or two, a success message will appear.
How to Access a Cloned Template
- From the Template Builder screen, select ‘Edit Template’
- The cloned template will have the same name as the original with ‘-Clone’ added to the end