Timekeeping uses permission sets to grant Users access to key features like Time Entry creation and Rate management.
To learn more about applying permission sets, please see our dedicated article.
Time Tracking Admin Permission Set
Users with the Time Tracking Admin permission set can do anything in the app. This includes:
- Manage other users’ time entries
- Manage users' Rates
- Apply config settings
Standard User Permission Set
Users with the Standard Time User permission set are a bit more limited. They can do the following:
- Create and edit Time Entries
- Create and edit Time Entries when granted permission for other users.
Standard Users can be grated additional permissions by Time Tracking Admins. Grant to following permission sets to further expand the permissions of Standard Users as is needed:
- Delete Time Entries
- Allows users to delete time entries they have permission to access.
- Manage Rates
- Allows users to manage their own Rates.