Release Date: 01/26/2021
Release Date: 01/26/2021
This Litify Inbox update does not require any post-install steps. The update will occur automatically both for the cloud/web implementation and the customized MSI/desktop implementations used by some customers.
Improvements & New features
- Added the ability to track the source type when uploading an attachment. Documents saved from Inbox will now show 'Inbox' as their source.
- Added a progress bar to indicate when objects are still loading
- Enabled user guiding—the ‘Welcome’ and ‘How to’ wizards
- Renamed ‘Blacklist’ to ‘Blocklist,’ and ‘Whitelist’ to ‘Allowlist’
- New ‘Loading…’ indicator
- A ‘Loading…’ indicator will appear when Litify Inbox is busy processing a data request.
- Added support for OAuth 2.0 for Exchange users
- Max security O365 OAuth 2.0 is now used as the only method for Exchange Impersonation service accounts authorization for Office 365 mailboxes. All existing customers who use such Impersonation accounts must re-authorize their access using O365 OAuth.
- Implemented the ability to log in to Litify Inbox using O365 OAuth 2.0. This applies to both end user accounts and the Admin panel.
- Saved attachments size limit was increased to 20 Mb for cloud implementations and 5 Mb for desktop implementation.
- Added ability to edit enhanced emails via sidebar.
- Fixed an issue where Litify Inbox Sidebar would display context data for a previously selected email item instead of the actual one.
- Fixed an issue which occurred on saving email attachments, triggering an error notification.
- Solved a bug where a record listed among Related records based on the secondary email address was hidden from the list, replaced by another record retrieved based on the primary email address.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Last Activity’ button, now clicking on it opens the latest activity, as designed.
- Fixed an issue where the "Related To" field set as Important for emails saved as EmailMessage objects was not displayed in the Add-In.
- Solved a bug where the Sidebar was displaying Tasks and Events shifted to the past for a specific TimeZone (-5:00 UTC). Now they are displayed properly.
- Solved a specific issue where the Sync engine was suspended for hours without any error notifications.
- Fixed an issue that occurred on emails saving as EmailMessage objects with Matters or Intakes found in search results. Now such emails are properly saved when the "Save email" button is clicked in the Save dialog.
- Removed all instances of the Save button from the Sidebar opened through a delegated access calendar, to prevent users confusion, since this function is unavailable for this scenario.
- Attachments saving notification consistency fix
- The pop-up notification displayed on saving emails with attachments bigger than 5 Mb now contains correct limitations information.
- Fixed an issue where the "Show only important fields" checkbox wasn't enabled by default in the Create Party dialog.
- Fixed an issue where backend error messages' translations were not applied for the end users.
- Solved an issue that sometimes prevented the appearance of the "Attach files" button on records' detailed cards after clicking "Show more."
- Resolved an issue where saving an email in the Rich text format caused the Sidebar to go blank.
- Fixed a specific issue where DocuSign connection was not disconnected immediately upon user request.
- Google Calendar event processing consistency fix
- Resolved a specific issue where all-day events in Google Calendar were pushed 1 day ahead of Salesforce after LI syncing.
- Fixed a specific issue where the Add-In failed to load if opened for an email with an attached file that has no name extension.
- Fixed a rare issue where a saved item's linking to records was cleared after a sync session if the setting SalesforceEventSmartAutoSharing was enabled.