This User Setup Guide outlines steps that users need to complete to connect the Litify Inbox add-in with the Litify organization and MS Exchange / Office 365 account. These steps are essential to complete for users to be able to use Litify Inbox.
You will need to have had the Litify Inbox add-in installed to your MS Exchange / Office 365 Organization account.
Log in to your Litify Organization from Litify Inbox
The steps to connect Litify Inbox to Litify are different for the MS Outlook desktop app and the Outlook Web App (OWA).
MS Outlook Desktop App
Open MS Outlook.
Select an email in your Inbox and click the Litify icon in the Ribbon.
The Litify Inbox Sidebar will open. In the sidebar, click Connect to Litify.
Enter your login and password in the Litify login screen that appears.
Click the Allow button to allow the connection between the Litify Inbox and Litify.
MS Outlook Web App
- Open MS Outlook Web App
- Navigate to an email and click the Litify icon.
- If Litify Icon is not available as in the screenshot above, go to the Quick Actions and Open the Litify Inbox:
- The Litify Inbox Sidebar will open. In the sidebar, click Connect to Litify.
- Enter your login and password in the Litify login screen that appears.
- Click Allow to enable the connection between the Litify Inbox and Litify.
Connect to your MS Exchange / Office 365 Account
- Once the connection between the Litify Inbox sidebar and your Litify organization was established, you will be prompted to connect to your MS Office Account as well.
- Please use your MS Office login credentials to connect.
If during the setup you come across any issues, please contact email@example.com.
- How to Deploy the Litify Inbox Add-In (MS Exchange On Prem 2013, 2016, 2019)
- How to Deploy Litify Inbox Add-In (Office 365)