Products and Versions Impacted
- Docrio: All Versions
We have confirmed an issue impacting Docrio users that will cause file uploads to fail. When trying to rename a file that originally has 80 or more characters the progress bar will remain at 0% indefinitely.
There are two workarounds for this issue. Which workaround you decide to use will depend on at what point you are able to rename the file.
Workaround 1 (Rename the file prior to uploading):
- Right-click on the file where it is saved on your computer and select Rename.
- Rename the file to a title of your choosing.
For Windows users, do not remove the ".doc" ".docx" ".pdf" etc. section at the end of the file name. Doing so may cause your machine to not know what type of file it is, and thus be unable to open it.
Workaround 2 (Rename the file after uploading to Litify):
- Locate the file within the Docrio component and select the file. The preview pane will appear on the right-hand side.
- Select the Info tab and then select Edit.
- Update the file name and select Save.
Litify Support Information
If you have walked through the steps above and are still having trouble, please don’t hesitate to contact Litify Support at firstname.lastname@example.org (or Submit a Request).